Neko

Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Christmas Holidays  (Read 9493 times)

Cao Cao

• Founder
  • Guild Wars 2: Cao Cao, Anne Livia
Christmas Holidays
« on: 24 December 2014, 13:44 »

We're almost halfway through the last (official) week of the year 2014. This means some of you will be away on a holiday break during the 2 weeks often referred to as the Christmas Holidays ;)
When I think of Christmas I think of cold weather, a thick layer of snow on the streets, families spending time together and presents for the children.
In reality the temperature is 12 degrees Celsius and it's raining over here  :-X

For the Dynasty Warriors community 2014 has been a year of transitions. More spontaneous guild events, reshuffle of the guild management group, solid weekly event schedule, new members and ongoing friendships. Friendships that go further than just being online together. We've seen some of you during the meeting in Copenhagen (Denmark) and Utrecht (Netherlands). We hope to see more of you again during the next international guild meeting in 2015!

I want to thank you all for the great year we've had together. We hope you enjoy your time with Dynasty Warriors and that we'll keep hanging out together in the coming year(s).

Happy Christmas holidays and a Merry Christmas in advance! Watch out with the fireworks, don't do anything stupid to yourself, other people, animals or objects that were not supposed to be blown up.

See you all in the new year :)
Cao Cao, Stranger, Lirael, Kameara, Finessa
« Last Edit: 25 December 2014, 13:17 by Cao Cao »
Cao Cao
Emperor of Wei

Saturn

Re: Christmas Holidays
« Reply #1 on: 25 December 2014, 12:31 »
Awwww... and haha @the last paragraph. ^^

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas as well! :)

As for the weather... here we've actually at least had sunshine and blue sky over the last few days, although today it's back to being grey again. Looks like next week it will get colder (below 0 degrees celsius even during daytime). But not sure yet if we will also get a bit of snow here, or if it will all come down in the form of rain still... well, I'll see I guess. *hopes for snow*

Teng Fanglan

• Officer
  • Pro forum lurker
  • Guild Wars 2: Kameara.2095
Re: Christmas Holidays
« Reply #2 on: 25 December 2014, 19:49 »
Indeed, happy holidays!

Weather here decided to turn very much colder, all of a sudden. Still barely any snow though. And I solemnly promise not to blow stuff up, unless I'm supposed to. ;)
Kameara
The pasty sylvari

anything