Neko

Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Izastacia - moonlit starfire.2304  (Read 54 times)

merrisephine

Izastacia - moonlit starfire.2304
« on: 9 December 2017, 10:45 »
Account Name and Character Name(s)
moonlit starfire.2304

Izastacia
Siobhan Melis
Marisenat
Ignakar
Moira Alrasifv

Country/timezone
Denmark GMT+1

What (nick)name would you prefer we call you? (Choose one)
Merri (pronounced like "merry")

Tell us about yourself (who are you? game experience? clan experience?)
I am a pretty darn chill person, if you ask me or any of my friends. I really like to make sure that everyone is comfortable when in any given situation, as I view other people's comfort as important. For work I do freelance art and stream Twitch creative. I am generally a very passionate person when it comes to things that I like (such as art, guild wars, music, etc.). That is not to say in a bad way; I don't necessarily have the strongest opinions or enforce them on others. More just in a way of being passionately happy and excited that these things exist.
Game experience wise, Guild Wars 2 is actually the only MMO I play. Besides GW i play a lot of shooters (Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege), and A Whole Butt Ton of story-heavy games (Dragon Age, Hellblade, Transistor, etc.).
I do not have much clan experience. I am currently part of 2 very small guilds, one of which is completely inactive. Besides that, yeah; no MMOs so no experience with clans, really.

How did you find out about us? Did someone give you the link to this site?
I found you on the GW2 part of guildindex.org, whilst searching through EU guilds.

Are you currently member of any other Guild(s)? How's their policy on multiple guilds, and level of activity?
As written, I am part of two very small guilds. One of them, being completely inactive, has no policies on multiple guilds nor level of activity. The other guild also does not have any "nope" policies on multiple guilds (i.e. its fine), and as it is very small and laid back, there also isn't much policy on level of activity.

What kind of game play are you interested in in Guild Wars 2? PvX, PvE, WvW, sPvP
PvX

Please explain your motivation for wanting to join DW
SO! I got very excited when I found this guild on guildindex. I have been wanting to join a sort of chill guild for a while, where I could, well, do some awesome stuff in guild wars, as well as meet some chill people who enjoy doing the same! The requirements written for the guild, along with the code of honour, fit very well into how I feel things should be in a guild/generally when playing a game with others, and I respect the enforcement of those rules. The fact that it is secondarily Scandinavian/Dutch makes it sort of a little plus for me, as I myself am Danish, so that sort of also added to my excitement at this guild's existence.
All in all; this seems like a dope guild! And I would be honoured to join, honestly. c:

Cao Cao

• Founder
  • Guild Wars 2: Cao Cao, Anne Livia
Re: Izastacia - moonlit starfire.2304
« Reply #1 on: 9 December 2017, 11:34 »
Invitation sent, welcome to the guild :)
Cao Cao
Emperor of Wei