Neko

Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Returning to DW  (Read 9144 times)

Teng Fanglan

• Level 80
Returning to DW
« on: 25 March 2015, 02:25 »
Have you been a member of The Dynasty Warriors previously, and want to join again? Or are you a community member wanting access to the forum?

Post here to get that account activated!

If you are a community member, please state the names the guild may have known you by, and in which game you were a member!

Note that this is a thread for those having been a member previously. To apply for the first time, go to "Join us" and follow the instructions!
« Last Edit: 2 September 2016, 23:37 by Teng Fanglan »

Lotteke

• Emmelinde
Re: Returning to DW
« Reply #1 on: 26 June 2015, 17:16 »
(not sure if I'm supposed to post here or create a new topic, so sorry if I guessed wrong)

Soooo... Guess who just pre-ordered the expansion and is crawling back to Tyria!

It's me.

I hereby apologise for being a poopyhead and disappearing for months without saying anything. It's kind of WoW's fault though. And my boss, since I'm doing the whole fulltime job thing. However, now I've rerolled (yeah, again) back onto the correct server, and I'm really looking forward to getting back into the game! I keep forgetting how pretty it is.

So if you'll have me, I'd like to reapply to the guild, and kill dragons with you and stuff!

Emmelinde/Emmalinde/Lotteke
Sennepen.1742

Airwipe

« Reply #2 on: 10 October 2015, 21:28 »
Hello. I stopped playing a year ago and is now returning wishing to be a part of my old guild. If possible, I'll once again like to be a part of you guys.

Best regards
AirWipe.5723
Cpt Jax

Dai Shan of Malkier

« Reply #3 on: 10 October 2015, 23:30 »
Hey!

I've been in military service the past year and have been unable to play. I'd really like to join up with my former guild once again.

Kind regards
Lothorion
Dai Shan of Malkier

ManTon

« Reply #4 on: 23 October 2015, 19:28 »
Hello,

I've stopped playing for a while, but with the arrival of Heart of Thorns I would like to join the guild again.
I really had a good time with you guys, so I would really appreciate it ;)

Cheers,

ManTon

drunkagain

« Reply #5 on: 4 October 2016, 11:09 »
Hey there I stopped playing a year ago and since Hot I got addicted again :P
 Would be nice to play again with you guys!!

Regards,

Drunkagain.1340
drunkagain

anything