Neko

Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Pineapplé Mikoss.9526  (Read 145 times)

Mikoss

Pineapplé Mikoss.9526
« on: 12 December 2017, 22:13 »
Account Name and Character Name(s)
Mikoss.9526

Pineapplé
Mikoss
Salteam
Geo Dudé

Country/timezone
The Netherlands/GMT+1

What (nick)name would you prefer we call you? (Choose one)
Mikoss (Ye i know, i used my nickname as character name:P)

Tell us about yourself (who are you? game experience? clan experience?)
Well i'm generally a chill dude from the Netherlands. Working during the day BUT during the evenings i well have to do a lot of school work.. and find time to play GW2 ofcourse! As you can read i don't have a lot of spare time. I love to game (especially Guild wars) and have been playing since i can remember!
Game experience:
Well what MMO didn't i play? i don't know anymore... I have played GW1/2, WOW, BDO, RS oldschool and 3, a bunch of f2p games, Secret world, Albion Online etc etc... First things i do in these games looking for a guild or clan:P i have casual and hardcore experiences with guilds.

How did you find out about us? Did someone give you the link to this site?
https://farshiverpeaks.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=1904f8b1e6e3321241d3c9ff3b6b72bd&action=guilds;name=The%20Dynasty%20Warriors I was just randomly googling for a guild.

Are you currently member of any other Guild(s)? How's their policy on multiple guilds, and level of activity?
No other guilds involved. Level of activity it varies! some weeks i play a lot and sometimes school life just consumes me. But i try to play everyday for at least an hour.

What kind of game play are you interested in in Guild Wars 2? PvX, PvE, WvW, sPvP
PvX i like all game modes in GW2

Please explain your motivation for wanting to join DW
Why not? it's an EU guild, focused on same server. I got interested after reading on farshiverpeaks and on the forum. exactly what i have been looking for :) Also that it has a lot of dutch members ain't a bad thing either hehehehehe  ;D

Cao Cao

• Founder
  • Guild Wars 2: Cao Cao, Anne Livia
Re: Pineapplé Mikoss.9526
« Reply #1 on: 13 December 2017, 20:06 »
Welcome to the forums. I'll send you a guild invitation  :)
Cao Cao
Emperor of Wei

anything