A couple of rules every forum member has to follow:
• No double topic posting. First look if there is already a topic in the forum and if your question can be posted in that topic;
• Offtopic talk (e.g. going on about another topic not related to the main topic). Don't do this, especially not with serious talk topics. If you do go offtopic, please keep to a max of 10 posts or something;
• Don't whine about simple grammar or spelling mistakes. This could be highly irritating and I doubt you're all English spelling wonders;
• Criticism is fine, but elaborate your opinion instead of flaming or throlling the topics;
• Don't post useless replies like "hi" or "right". It might be easy, but can be highly irritating as well;
• In case you've found a post that is inappropriate on this forum, report this to the forum moderator (who in turn could report it to the admin if needed).
The administrator and moderators have the right to move or remove topics on the various forums.
Once you break the forum rules... first strike = warning. In case you keep going on, your forum account will be blocked!