Neko

Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!!  (Read 9031 times)

maloki

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!!
« on: 22 December 2012, 15:37 »
We're all a bit different and we'll celebrate different! That also means that some of us will be around and some of us will be on a holiday break, all as should be!

I want to thank you all for this great fall we've had together, and I hope that the coming year and years will be great! Think long term, and when you need a break take a break. Just remember to tell us in the away thread if it's for an extended period of time, I mean as of yet we do not kick any of you for inactivity.

What will the New Year bring? Hopefully a lot more fun, and a few events here and there. The WvW community are really expecting the changes that ANet will bring us in February.
Maybe we'll get a few more members with Guild Wars 2 being under a lot of Christmas Tree's this year, the game of the year and all.

Happy Holidays everyone!
- The [DW] Officer team.
« Last Edit: 20 May 2014, 01:23 by Teng Fanglan »

Wei Yan

• [rips off his clothes] Then grease me up, woman!
  • Guild Wars 2: Wei Yan
Re: Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!!
« Reply #1 on: 22 December 2012, 16:19 »
I will kill you, or you will kill me. It makes. No. Difference.

Cao Cao

• Founder
  • Guild Wars 2: Cao Cao, Anne Livia
« Reply #2 on: 24 December 2012, 08:58 »
Looking back at the DW team compositions in the previous years I remember counting nearly 150 members spread over 7 active divisions in 2006-2007. Who would've thought that someday one team could contain nearly 200 members and stay organized. This requires active team management and community event participation.

I'd like to use this moment to thank all members of the DW Management group for putting so much effort in organising daily events and raising the overall level of activity. Also thanks to all active members who shared their ingame knowledge with others here on the community boards, your input is much appreciated.
Special thanks to two people in particular.. Maloki for her day-to-day guild management, we know you love it and know you have more time for it than any of us at the moment. Refalm for returning this web domain to us, providing an active set of community boards and nice website. Both new and old will find their way (back) to these forums.

We hope you enjoy your time with Dynasty Warriors and that you will be here when we celebrate our 10 years of existence 9th of August, 2013.

Happy Christmas holidays and a Merry Christmas in advance! Watch out with the fireworks, don't do anything stupid to yourself, other people, animals or objects that were not supposed to be blown up.

See you all in the new year :)
Cao Cao
Cao Cao
Emperor of Wei

Zhao Cen

• Kaladin
  • Guild Wars 2: Kaladin Stormlight
« Reply #3 on: 31 December 2012, 17:22 »
Happy new year all of you!

GW2 has only been out for a couple of short months but so far it has been a blast gaming together with you all!

Lets hope the new year will bring as much fun as did 2012.

Remember to drink safe and drive responsibly (or was that the other way around :P) and I'll see you all online in 2013!
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a day.
Set a man on fire and you'll warm him for the rest of his life.

maloki

« Reply #4 on: 1 January 2013, 01:11 »
HAPPY NEW Year!

We've been listening to the city's fireworks and are watching some movies.
Also had champagne! Omnomnom!

I'm looking forward to a great gaming year with all of you!

Han Sui

• The Artist Formerly Known As BadgerNun.
  • Guild Wars 2: Denna Ratel
« Reply #5 on: 1 January 2013, 02:19 »
Happy New Year sweet guildies of mine! May you all get merrily wasted. I know I am.

Screw the rules, I'm in love with Nurse Joy.

Xiahou Yuan

• Officer
  • your friendly neighborhood stranger
  • Guild Wars 2: Unholy Stranger
« Reply #6 on: 1 January 2013, 03:02 »
Whoooooooooooooo happy new year 'n stuff!

[/alcohol]

Cao Cao

• Founder
  • Guild Wars 2: Cao Cao, Anne Livia
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!!
« Reply #7 on: 1 January 2013, 07:37 »
Happy New Year! All the best for 2013, may it be a splendid gaming year for you!
Cao Cao
Emperor of Wei

Jak Shadow

« Reply #8 on: 2 January 2013, 20:47 »
Happy New Year Dynasty Warriors.  Looking forward to fun and games with you all in 2013 - I hope it is a good year for us all.