Neko

Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Oh Gee what a echo  (Read 941 times)

Oh gee

Oh Gee what a echo
« on: 22 September 2013, 15:19 »
For days now me and my laptop dont work great together. When i use TS my mic is echoing like crazy. I tryed 2 other mics and they have the same problem.
I reinstalled my laptop and updated drivers and hoped it worked. But sadly the echo is still there. I never had the echo problem in the beginning. I dont chat that much but a working mic can be pretty useful in wvw.

So i hope someone can help me. I watched some videos on youtube about this and searched on forums but nothing there that solved my problem.
I made some screens of the options i have on my mic. :

Do i need to look at other things or send other screens if someone knows anything about this?

Xiahou Hui

• Webmaster
  • My name is Refalm, and I like cheese a lot
    • RADIOKNOP
  • Guild Wars 2: Refalm.1308
Re: Oh Gee what a echo
« Reply #1 on: 22 September 2013, 16:45 »
Some sound chips have a seperate control panel.

The most common chips are Realtek and SoundBlaster, look for those.
« Last Edit: 24 September 2013, 00:42 by Xiahou Hui »

Oh gee

« Reply #2 on: 23 September 2013, 10:50 »
Thanks found the control panel for that. Been trying to change some things there but its not getting better. But will look on the Internet to optimizing those settings. I just downloaded TS3 for my iphone. will try that the next wvw event. tested it and seems to work. but you never know. If it dont work ill look into the soundblaster.

Zhao Cen

• Level 80
  • Kaladin
  • Guild Wars 2: Kaladin Stormlight
« Reply #3 on: 23 September 2013, 13:48 »
Echoing in what way? Do you hear yourself when you speak (half a second or so after you say something?). Or what does it sound like? Do others hear the echo or is it just you?
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a day.
Set a man on fire and you'll warm him for the rest of his life.