Neko

Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Wii U games  (Read 1440 times)

Himiko

Wii U games
« on: 8 December 2012, 11:19 »
Played some nintendo land and drank a lot of beer yesterday, was fun ^^

They've nailed another game in the party genre and as allways, what happens in front of the TV is more fun than the acctual game, but the game enhances it ^^

btw, CodWag on Rooster, mostly plays as Ziluma. Just in case anyone wants to know who I am ^^

Xiahou Hui

• Webmaster
  • My name is Refalm, and I like cheese a lot
    • RADIOKNOP
  • Guild Wars 2: Refalm.1308
Re: Wii U games
« Reply #1 on: 8 December 2012, 13:41 »
Sounds pretty cool. Playing Mario Party with a bunch of idiots is fun.

As for Nintendo Land, I like how they incorporated several of their ip's, in a better way than Sony or Sega could have done. The F-Zero minigame for example sounds pretty cool.

I do feel sad for the Nintendo fans. I know two of them. They have all Nintendo games, know all secrets in Super Mario Bros., subscribe to N Gamer, thinks Rare should leave Microsoft, would never dream of modding their console, and they feel abandoned with the Wii U.
I'm eagerly awaiting a response from Wandering Stranger (whom I described above) to this thread.
« Last Edit: 9 December 2012, 04:49 by Refalm »

Himiko

Re: Wii U games
« Reply #2 on: 8 December 2012, 14:06 »
I'm also interested in why they'd feel abandoned, this is a very nintendoy console :o
Only thing that dissapoints me is that they've said you'll only be able to use up to two wii pads at the same time (no four swords adventure D: would've been awsome!)
btw, CodWag on Rooster, mostly plays as Ziluma. Just in case anyone wants to know who I am ^^